Savannah Pro version - Lioness rig
Meet Savannah- The lioness.
CAW started making for animators worldwide who wanted to get their hands on the VFX standard rig.
We have created this Lioness Maya high-end creature rig with high VFX standards for all the animators and for all levels of animators to practice or Make a portfolio or a kickass shot to their showreel.
VFX PRO version:
The rig package includes the following:
- Pro version Rig
- Textures included
- Rig and textures explanation videos.
- Experience the typical VFX in-house rig.
- Simple, powerful, and super-efficient.
- Got the front leg lock feature to help you keep the legs locked when you move your chest up and down. You don't need to counter-animate the legs to remove the bendy knees.
- Great facial rig for dialogue and acting shots too.
- This is an entirely new setup and different from the Standard version. No common factors between the rigs.
- Efficient Rig, super light, and super responsive.
- Exceptional Breath control in the Hip, chest, and throat.
- Volume preservation feature to avoid the stretch and squashes on the spine.
- Significant influence on the mesh to get the organic movements.
- Animator friendly - Achieve great poses in less time
- Great friendly facial controls to achieve the juicy details on the face.
- Extra level of Muscle cons to get the juicy muscle details.
- Extra level of controls on the Chest, Hips, and head to add the extra layer of animation.
- Whiskers on the face are available for facial models and rigs.
Who can use:
- Animation students
- All the levels of animators
- Animators from Games, TV, and Films.
High-quality realistic and VFX standard, pro, rigged Lioness model with texture. It has Arnold materials with high-resolution textures. The Lion model has a clean topology and is good in one iteration of smoothing. The model has a custom rig and is ready for animation.
Software: Maya 2020 (or higher)
Maya scene files include: Model with Rig
Lioness_rig.ma: The rigged character
Texture: All the texture files, including (Color, Normal, Specular, and DSP maps).
Remember to set the project, so all the textures can be loaded automatically.
Issues and bugs?
If you have any rig issues or further questions/ requests,
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Creature Animation Workshop
firstname.lastname@example.org (sign up your email here to receive emails for future rigs)
Early access to rigs and rigging videos:
Pro rig version